- OVER 18's VENUE
Forum Melbourne is an over 18's venue. Patrons must be able to present one of the following ID's to gain entry: learner or driver's license, passport, proof of age card, keypass. If patrons are unable to present a valid form of ID, we can not permit you entry to the venue, and on these grounds, we can not provide a refund for your tickets.
If an event is an all ages event, it will be clearly stated on the event page.
- GETTING HERE
There is limited parking in the city, however patrons of Forum Melbourne can avail of preferred parking rates at some nearby Wilson Parking car parks. This offer must be booked on their website before arrival.
Preferred Parking Rates
Marriner Group patrons can enjoy preferred car parking rates if booked online in advance at the following Wilson Car Parks:
Wilson Parking - Flinders Gate Car Park | 172-192 Flinders Street, Melbourne (Enter via Flinders St or Flinders Ln)
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Wilson Parking - T&G Building Car Park | 161 Collins Street, Melbourne (Enter via 37-39 Russell Street)
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- Parking must be pre-booked online or with Wilson Parking App using promo code MARRINER at the above listed participating car parks. Please note the code should be all caps and is case sensitive.
- Add promo code: MARRINER
- You have a 1 hour grace period either side of your entry/exit times. To alleviate issues, please book to leave as late as possible as you can always leave earlier without any issues.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking via email and you can also select to receive by SMS to your phone if preferred.
Don’t take a ticket. Enter the car park by tapping your nominated payment method.
Tap the same physical credit card you used to pay. Or, tap with ApplePay and use the same card you used to pay.
No need to queue at the pay station, simply use the relevant credit card or Apple Pay credential at the boom gate on exit and the boom gate will open.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We look forward to welcoming you to at event at Forum Melbourne. To ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience, please be aware of the following Conditions of Entry.
Please note you are prohibited from bringing the following items into the venue.
• Glass, cans or open drink containers containing non-alcoholic and/or alcoholic drinks
• Any illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
• Incendiary devices (flares, fireworks and smoke bombs)
• Weapons of any nature as well as laser lights
• Animals (other than registered assistance animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades / skates
• Large cameras, detachable lenses, tablets, laptops, audio recording devices, video cameras, tripods or drones
• Steel Cap Boots
• Unauthorised advertising material or flyers
• Large Umbrellas
• Textas, felt pens, marker pens, paint or similar items
• Prams, pushers, and strollers
• Bags larger than A4 size
• Any other item that in our opinion could cause harm, public nuisance or create a trip hazard
We reserve the right to:
• refuse entry to any person found to have any Prohibited Items in their possession;
• require the Prohibited Item to be stored in our cloak room;
A complimentary cloakroom is available upstairs on the Mezzanine level.
Forum Melbourne has both general admission standing and reserved seating events. Customers can check the event page for further information. Booth seating can be purchased online when purchasing tickets for select shows
- Payment Types
All bars accept card payments. No cash out is available. Closest ATM is at Federation Square.
- FUNCTIONS AND EVENTS
If you would like to hire the venue for a corporate event or private function, please visit forummelbourne.com.au/events for more information or contact our Event Sales team on 03 9299 9860 or by emailing [email protected].